[欧美流行] 毕业生 月光女神 莎拉布莱曼 Scarborough Fair 天籁之音 斯卡布罗集市

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-1-29 03:31:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
毕业生 月光女神 莎拉布莱曼 Sarah Brightman 斯卡布罗集市 天籁之音
scarborough fair
歌曲:simon and garfunkel
斯卡布罗集市
演唱:simon and garfunkel(西蒙)
are you going to scarborough fair(你要去斯卡布罗集市吗?)
parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme(欧芹 鼠尾草 迷迭香和百里香)
remember me to one who lives there(记得代我问候在那的一个朋友)
she once was a true love of mine(她曾经是我的挚爱!)
tell her to make me a cambric shirt on the side of hill in the deep forest green (请让她为我缝一件麻布衬衫吧)(山坡上那片绿色的丛林中)
parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme tracing of sparrow on snow crested brown(欧芹 鼠尾草 迷迭香和百里香,顺着麻雀在雪地上留下的一行脚印)
without no seams nor needless work blankets and bed clothers the child of maintain (没有接缝也找不到针脚在毯子下面找到一个山的孩子)
then she'll be a true love of mine sleeps unawafe of the clarion call (那才是我的心爱姑娘他睡得正香听不到山下进军的号角)
tell her to find me on acre of land on the side of hill a sprinkling of leaves (跟她说为我找一亩地吧山坡上落叶稀疏)
parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme washes the grave with slivery tears (荷兰芹 鼠尾草 迷迭香和百里香汹涌的泪水冲洗着大地)
between the salt water and the sea strand a soldier cleans and polishes a gun (坐落在在海水与浅滩之间一个士兵正在擦拭手中的枪)
then she'll be a true love of mine sleeps unaware of the clarion call (那她将会是我的真情挚爱思念他的佳人)
tell her to reap it with a sickle of leather war bellows blazing in scarlet battalions (跟她说要用皮制的镰刀收割庄稼战斗激烈,红衣士兵冲向敌阵)
parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme generals order their soldiers to kill and to fight for a cause(欧芹 鼠尾草 迷迭香和百里香将军命令士兵冲向敌人)
and gather it all in a bunch of heather they have long ago forgoten (将收割的石楠扎成一束战争的目的早已被遗忘)
then she'll be a true love of mine unaware of the clarion call (那她将会是我的真情挚爱思念他的佳人
are you going to scarborough fair(你们正要去斯卡布罗集市吗?)
parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme(欧芹 鼠尾草 迷迭香和百里香)
remember me to one who lives there(记得代我问候在那的一个朋友)
she once was a true love of mine(她曾经是我的挚爱!)
分类: 音乐频道
标签: 毕业生 月光女神 莎拉布莱曼 斯卡布罗集市 Scarborough Fair
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册帐号

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|依人网络官方网站 ( 陕ICP备19025998号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 15:32 , Processed in 0.046893 second(s), 15 queries .