找回密码
 注册帐号
查看: 892|回复: 2

[欧美流行] 钢琴摇滚 不会让你走never say never

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-7-24 04:20:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
、简介
  这首歌是《变形金刚2卷土重来》里的插曲,演唱者为 The Fray,非常喜欢这首歌。   The Fray 单曲 Never Say Never钢琴摇滚 不会让你走never say never   同时,这首歌也出现在美剧《吸血鬼日记》第一季第一集之中,39分26秒开始播放的非常优美的插曲。
2、歌词
  Some things we don't talk about   有些东西我们不去谈论   Rather do without and just hold the smile   只是保持着微笑   Falling in and out of love   爱情在生命中进进出出   Ashamed and proud of, together all the while   惭愧和骄傲并存   You can never say never   你永远不能说永不   While we don't know when   尽管我们不知道什么时候   But time and time again   但是一次又一次地   Younger now than we were before   我们比从前更年轻   Don't let me go   不要让我离去 ……   Don't let me go   Don't let me go   Don't let me go   Don't let me go   Don't let me go   Picture, you're queen of everything   美如画的你,是一切事物的女王   Far as the eye can see under your command   是要是能看到的地方,都在你统率之下   I will be your guardian when all is crumbling   当一切消亡时,我会是你的守护者   I'll steady your hand   我会坚定地抓紧你的手   You can never say never   你永远不能说永不   While we don't know when   尽管我们不知道什么时候   But time, time and time again   但是一次又一次地   Younger now than we were before   我们比从前更年轻   Don't let me go   不要让我离去……   Don't let me go   Don't let me go   Don't let me go   Don't let me go   Don't let me go   We're pulling apart   我们总是被分开   And coming together again and again   并又一次一次地再在一起   We're pulling apart   我们总是被分开   But we pull it together   但是我们又重新在一起   Pull it together again   又在一起了   Don't let me go   不要让我离去……   Don't let me go   Don't let me go   Don't let me go   Don't let me go   Don't let me go   Don't let me go   Don't let me go   Don't let me go   Don't let me go   Don't let me go   Don't let me go
二、贾斯汀版
  Justin·Bieber的最新MV《Never say never》是和贾登·史密斯拍成的。是成龙最新电影《功夫梦》的主题曲。MV中穿插着影片中的一些片段。
歌词
  Never Say Never 永不言败   See I never thought that I could walk through fire   我以前从没想过我可以穿过熊熊烈火   I never thought that I could take the burn   我以前从没想过我也可以像火一样**起来   I never had the strength to take it higher   我以前从没想过我可以更强大   Until I reached the point of no return   直到我被逼到了绝境   And there's just no turning back   我知道我已无法回头   When your hearts under attack   当你的心受到攻击时   Gonna give everything I have   我会付出我的所有   It's my destiny   这是我的命运   I will never say never! (I will fight)   我永不言败!(我会战斗)   I will fight till forever! (make it right)   我会一直战斗!(战胜他)   Whenever you knock me down   不管何时你打败我   I will not stay on the ground   我都绝不会一蹶不振   Pick it up   继续战斗   Pick it up   继续战斗   Pick it up   继续战斗   Pick it up up up   继续战斗   And never say never   我永不言败   I never thought that I could feel this power   我以前从来没有想过我可以这么强大   I never thought that I could feel this free   我以前从来没有想过我可以自由   I'm strong enough to climb the highest tower   我已经很强大可以攀登上世界上最高的塔   And I'm fast enough to run across the sea   我可以快跑穿过海洋   And there's just no turning back   我知道我已无法回头   When your hearts under attack   当你的心受到攻击时   Gonna give everything I have   我会付出我的所有   Cause it's my destiny   因为这是我的命运   I will never say never! (I will fight)   我永不言败!(我会战斗)   I will fight till forever! (make it right)   我会一直战斗!(战胜他)   Whenever you knock me down   不管何时你打败我   I will not stay on the ground   我都绝不会一蹶不振   Pick it up   继续战斗   Pick it up   继续战斗   Pick it up   继续战斗   Pick it up up up   继续战斗   And never say never   我永不言败   Here we go!   我们现在就出发!   Guess who   猜猜是谁   JSmith and Jb!   是JSmith和Jb!   I gotcha lil bro   两个铁兄弟   I can handle him   我可以搞定他   Hold up aight   别松懈 好么   I can handle him   我可以搞定他   Now he's bigger than me   现在他比我厉害   Taller than me   比我高   And he's older than me   他比我大   And stronger than me   比我强壮   And his arms a little bit longer than me   他的手臂比我长一些   But he ain't on a JB song with me!   但是他没有像我一样和JB一起唱这首歌!   I be trying a chill   我控制自己冷静下来   They be trying to side with the thrill   他们却充满了激情   No pun intended was raised by the power of Will   我没有别的意思 我只是有意志力   Like Luke with the force when push comes to shove   就像在逆境中 Luke掌握了原力   Like Kobe with the 4th ice water with blood   就像科比在比赛的第4节一样冷血(根据视频里的动作好像应该是这样的)   I gotta be the best and yes   我要当最好的 并且我可以   We're the flyest 我们可以飞翔   Like David and Goliath   就像David和Goliath一样   I conquered the giant   我可以征服巨人   So now I got the world in my hand   现在世界就在我手上   I was born from two stars   我从两颗耀眼的星星中走出来   So the moon's where I land   月亮是我的降落的地方   I will never say never! (I will fight)   我永不言败!(我会战斗)   I will fight till forever! (make it right)   我会一直战斗!(战胜他)   Whenever you knock me down   不管何时你打败我   I will not stay on the ground   我都绝不会一蹶不振   Pick it up   继续战斗   Pick it up   继续战斗   Pick it up   继续战斗   Pick it up up up   继续战斗   And never say never   我永不言败   I will never say never! (I will fight)   我永不言败!(我会战斗)   I will fight till forever! (make it right)   我会一直战斗!(战胜他)   Whenever you knock me down   不管何时你打败我   I will not stay on the ground   我都绝不会一蹶不振   Pick it up   继续战斗   Pick it up   继续战斗   Pick it up   继续战斗   Pick it up up up   继续战斗   And never say never   我永不言败
发表于 2010-7-24 05:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,功夫梦,还是挺好看的!成龙的功夫就是棒,很羡慕那个外国小子,呵呵。。。
发表于 2010-7-24 19:06:33 | 显示全部楼层
不错的歌!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册帐号

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|依人网络官方网站 ( 陕ICP备19025998号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 20:57 , Processed in 0.050738 second(s), 15 queries .